Follow the instructions below to uninstall software from your browser
- Open Chrome™
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines or the three dots found in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome™ browser
- From the drop-down menu click More Tools > Extensions
- Next to the extension you want to remove, click Remove. If you simply want to hide the extension but not remove it, you can un-check the Enabled button
- Restart Chrome™
- Open Firefox
- Go to the gray bar Firefox menu located at the top left of your Firefox browser window
- Select Add-ons to open the Add-ons Manager
- Under click the name of the add-on that you would like to disable or remove. For Firefox version 68.0.1, click on the horizontal three pin to access a drop-down and enable, disable or remove the add-on.
- Select Disable or Remove
- Restart Firefox
*Note: After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling. If for any reason you are having difficulties uninstalling your software, please reach us via email at [email protected].